Spinach Artichoke Quiche Ingredients:
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 4 eggs
- 5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup spinach leaves, divided
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 350 levels F (175 levels C). Press cake crust right into a 9-inch cake dish.
- Beat eggs, sausage, mozzarella cheese, milk, flour, garlic clove, parsley, and thyme together inside a bowl until evenly combined.
- Arrange 1/2 from the green spinach towards the bottom from the cake crust sprinkle artichoke hearts over green spinach layer. Pour egg mixture over artichoke hearts. Layer the rest of the green spinach over egg mixture top with tomato slices.
- Bake within the pre-heated oven until a knife placed in the heart of the quiche arrives clean, about forty-five minutes.