Smoked Salmon Goat Cheese Omelette Ingredients:
2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, minced
- 12 slices baguette
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- olive oil
How to make Smoked Salmon Goat Cheese Omelette
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend honey and dijon mustards, red onion, capers and dill.
- Arrange bread on baking sheet and lightly brush with olive oil.
- Bake until crisp, about 10 minutes. Cool.
- Spread croutons with goat cheese, then mustard mixture. Top with smoked salmon.
- Garnish with a little more dill.
- Smoked Salmon Goat Cheese Omelette is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 20 mins