- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp mayonnaise or greens getting dressed
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon margarine or butter
- Pepper and sea salt to taste
How to make: Scrambled Eggs
- In the glass or small pan, whisk jointly the chicken eggs, mayonnaise and h2o using a fork.
- Burn margarine in the skillet around low heating.
- Dump inside the eggs, and stir continually while they prepare food.
- Nonetheless damp, however remove the chicken eggs into a plate when they are establish.
- Usually do not more than make.
- In no way include sodium or pepper until finally ovum are on plate, but these will also be excellent without having.
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 4 minutes
Ready In: 6 minutes
Yield: 1 serving