- 8 pieces poultry
- 4 oz . shredded Swiss cheeses
- 2 tablespoons butter, dissolved
- 4 ovum, defeated
- 1/4 glass finely cut onion
- 1 teaspoon sodium
- 1/2 mug all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups dairy
How to make: Quick Quiche
- Spot chicken breast inside a large, deep skillet.
- Prepare food above medium sized substantial heat right up until uniformly light brown. crumble, Empty and set apart.
- Preheat stove to 350 diplomas F (175 levels C).
- Gently grease a 9 in . cake pan.
- Collection underside of cake plate with dairy products and crumbled fowl.
- Blend onion, ovum, sodium, dairy, butter and flour; whisk with each other until easy; pour into cake pan.
- Bake in per-heated oven for 35 moments, until finally establish. Provide hot or cold.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Ready In: 50 minutes
yield: 6 servings