Plain Dosa Recipe Ingredients:
- 3 cup rice (chawal)
- 1 cup split brown gram lentil (urad ki dhuli dal)
- 1 tsp salt (namak)
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds (dana methi)
- oil as required
How to make plain dosa Recipe
- Soak rice, dal and dana methi for 6 hours.
- Then grind them to a wonderful thin batter by putting in tad water.
- Add salt to it and leave it discussed for 12 hours for fermentation.
- Now heat a non stick tawa and spread 1 tbsp of the batter on the entire of the pan.
- Grease all the corners and subsequently cook it on the !no! portion also.
- Put tiny bit water on the tawa and wipe it surrounded by a clean cloth before bringing about every dosa.
- Serve them hot amongst hot sambhar and chutney.