- Plain Flour ½ kg
- Butter 250 gms
- Eggs 2
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
- Sesame Seeds 4 tbsp
How to make Kashmiri Bakarkhani
- In s bowl, add plain flour, one sugar, salt and egg 2 tsp butter and water and knead dough. Let it rest for 25 minutes.
- Now, roll the dough like roti.
- Then add butter in mid, folds in 4 sides.
- Roll again and continue doing this process 5 to 6 times.
- Divide the dough in 8 equal parts. Roll the each past such as a rope then give form of roll and robe in swirl.
- Brush it with beaten egg, sprinkle sesame seeds. Bake it within the oven at 200 degree centigrade for 12-quarter-hour.
Kashmiri bakarkhani is ready to serve hot.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes