5 cups bread cubes
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup white sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to make French Toast Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly butter an 8×8 inch baking pan.
- Line bottom of pan with bread cubes. Inside a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, 2 tablespoons sugar, salt and vanilla. pour egg mixture over bread. Dot with margarine; let are a symbol of 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons sugar with 1 teaspoon cinnamon and sprinkle outrageous. Bake in preheated oven about 45 to 50 minutes, until top is golden.
French Toast Casserole is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 Min
Cook Time: 50 Min