Eggs(hard boiled) 6
- Potatoes(boiled, peeled)5 medium size
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Ham(finely chopped) 2 tbsp
- Cheese(grated) 1 cup
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sour cream 1 1/4 cups
- Tomatoes(sliced) 2
- Chives(chopped) 1 tbsp
- Line a casserole dish with butter, arrange a layer of potatoes at the bottom followed by a layer of sliced eggs.
- Then sprinkle the ham, cheese and the seasoning.
- Pour the sour cream on top, garnish with tomato slices and chives.
Bake the dish in an oven for about 15-20 minutes at 180 degree C.
Serve with crusty bread and a crispy salad.
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins