- Eight large eggs
- Two tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Two cups cream
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- One cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
How to make Deviled Egg Casserole
- In a small saute pan, melt butter. Stir in flour and salt. Saute upon medium heat until mixture pockets. Remove through heat. Include cream, onion flakes and sherry. Return to warmth as well as cook till combination thickens.
- Stir in mushroom soup, curry powder as well as shredded cheese. Stir until just about all is melted and nicely blended.
- Difficult steam eggs. Remove shells, reduce in half and take away yolks. Set whites aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, mash the yolks with mayonnaise, ricotta cheese as well as mustard. Salt and Spice up to taste.
- Replenish the actual whites using the mixture, filling up flat. Location halves back together.
- Location eggs within gently greased cookie sheet baking dish. Pour sauce over the eggs as well as spread along with 1/2 mug of grated cheese.
- Bake inside a preheated Three hundred and fifty Degree stove with regard to 15 to 20 moments.
- Garnish along with parsley and function warm.
Deviled Egg Casserole is ready to serve.
30 minutes to make