Cottage Cheese Scramble Eggs Ingredients:
Cottage Cheese Scramble Eggs Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to make Cottage Cheese Scramble Eggs:
- Place the eggs, cottage cheese, salt and pepper into a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a small frying pan, melt a little butter (to coat the bottom of the pan).
- Pour the eggs mixture into the frying pan.
- Without stirring, gently push the cooked portion to the center; continue until all the eggs are fully cooked (but not dry).