Coffee Cake in a Mug Recipe ingredients
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/4 mug all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon applesauce, or as needed
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 2 drops vanilla extract, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp brownish sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter inside a microwave-risk-free mug until finally softened, about 10 moments.
- Mix white sugar into butter until finally dissolved. Mix 1/4 glass flour, applesauce, baking powder,
- vanilla extract, and salt into butter-sugar combination till mixture is sleek.
- Blend 2 teaspoons flour, 1 teaspoon butter, brownish sugar, and sugar-cinnamon with each other in a pan using your fingers till the consistency of lumpy beach sand is attained; spread around mixture.
- Cook within the micro-wave right up until coffeecake is apparently rarely establish, 50 to 80 secs. Amazing just before consuming.
Coffee Cake in a Mug is ready to serve.