Cheesy Pizza Fondue Ingredients
1 (30 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (1 pound) loaf unsliced Italian bread, cut into cubes
How to make Cheesy Pizza Fondue
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the spaghetti sauce, cheeses, oregano, onion and garlic powder. Cook for 4-6 hours or until cheese is melted and sauce is hot. Serve with bread cubes.
Cheesy Pizza Fondue is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:4 Hrs
Ready In:4 Hrs 10 Min