4 pounds new potatoes, skinned, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound processed cheese food, cubed
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 pound bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
How to make Brunch Potato Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place potatoes inside a large pan, fill with water to hide for potatoes, and provide a boil. Cook until potatoes are just soft. Drain, devote a large bowl. While the potatoes are still hot, gently stir in cheese without mashing potatoes. Still stir, every minute approximately, until cheese is melted.
- Inside a separate bowl, stir together mayonnaise, onion, and bacon.
- Gently stir into potatoes and cheese. Spread into a 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 50 minutes.
Brunch Potato Casserole is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 Min
Cook Time: 1 Hr