1 pound cooked ham, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 10 (7 inch) flour tortillas
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
How to make Brunch Enchiladas
- Place ham in food processor, and pulse until finely ground.
- Mix together ham, green onions, and green peppers. Spoon 1/3 cup of the ham mixture and 3 tablespoons shredded cheese onto each tortilla, then roll up.
- Carefully place filled tortillas, seam side down, inside a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Inside a medium bowl, mix together eggs, cream, and milk, flour, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce.
- Pour egg mixture over tortillas. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- The following morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated oven for 50 to An hour, or until set.
- Sprinkle casserole with remaining 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake about 3 minutes more, or until cheese melts.
Brunch Enchiladas is ready to serve.
- Let stand a least Ten minutes before serving.
Prep Time: 30 Min
Cook Time: 1 Hr
Yield: 9 servings