3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4.5 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 8 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
How to make Brunch Egg Bake
- Combine cheeses; place 3 cups in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish and hang up aside.
- In a medium skillet, saute mushrooms, onions and red pepper in butter until tender; drain.
- Place over cheese top with ham.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- In the bowl, beat eggs.
- Add milk, flour, parsley, basil, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Slowly pour within the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted at the center equates clean.
- Let stand 10 mins before cutting.
Brunch Egg Bake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 35 Min
Ready In: 50 Min