- 1 (10 oz) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit money
- 1 lb sausage
- 5 chicken eggs
- 1/4 glass whole milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 10 pieces Cheddar dairy products
How to make: Breakfast Biscuits
- Pre-heat stove to 400 qualifications F (200 diplomas C).
- Place biscuits 2 ins away from each other with an ungreased dessert page.
- Make in pre-heated stove for 8 to 11 moments or until finally glowing light brown.
- Spot sausage inside a sizeable, serious skillet.
- Make around medium sized-higher temperature until finally consistently brownish.
- Deplete and set up apart.
- In the big pan, defeat collectively chicken eggs and milk products.
- Heating a gently oiled skillet more than medium sized warmth.
- Scramble ovum to the taste.
- Lower open up biscuits, softly butter, coating with chicken eggs and sausage, and cheeses.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ready In: 20 minutes
Yield: 10 servings