Besan Dosa Recipe
Besan Dosa Ingredients:
- 3 Green Chilies
- 1 small Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- 1 cup Besan (Gram Flour)
- A few sprigs Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 3 cups Water
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
How to make Besan Dosa:
- Make a paste of the green chilies.
- In a mixing bowl, add besan, rice flour, green chili paste, cumin seeds, coriander leaves and salt.
- Add water to the mixture and make it into a thin batter.
- Keep a flat pan on medium high heat; apply a little oil on the pan.
- When the pan gets hot, pour a ladle full of the batter on the pan and spread in circular motions.
- Layer the dosa with chopped onions.
- Once the lower side becomes brown put some oil around the dosa and slowly turn it on to the other side for a minute.
- Note: You can make your own improvisations by adding grated cucumber, grated carrot, or grated coconut to your batter.
Tags besan dosa