- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 mug diced onion
- 1/2 mug diced Eco-friendly bell pepper
- 1/2 mug sliced up refreshing fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 mug diced sausage
- 4 ovum, casually outdone
- terrain and sea salt black colored pepper to preference
- 1/2 glass diced ripe tomato
- 1/2 mug fresh grated Parmesan cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon ketchup (optionally available)
How to make: Aussie Breakfast Egg Mess
- Dissolve the butter around method temperature in the sizeable skillet.
- Put the bell and onion pepper; make and mix before the onion is translucent, 5 to 7 minutes or so.
- Blend inside the sausage and fresh mushrooms, and prepare 2 a few minutes a lot more.
- Get rid of skillet from warmth, and put the veggie-sausage combination within a container.
- Put the chicken eggs in to the exact same skillet.
- Prepare and blend lightly just before the ovum are smooth.
- Mix the plant-sausage blend in the ovum. Year with pepper and sea salt.
- Prepare the chicken eggs until finally organization.
- Take away skillet from warmth and blend inside the cheddar cheese. ideal, mix within the ketchup.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Ready In: 33 minutes
Yield: 2 servings