Wheat Flour Paratha Ingredients :-
- 2 table spoon wheat flour
- one onion chopped
- 2 table spoon milk
- one chili chopped two strands of coriander leaves chopped
- salt to taste
- black pepper 1/2 tsp
- 2 tsp butter
How to make Wheat Flour Paratha
- In a bowl beat the eggs with a beater ,put the wheat flour and milk and beat again( if required you may add some more milk so that the mixture could be spread easily on the flat pan) .add chopped onions ,chopped corriander along with salt, pepper powder ,green chili and a pinch of turmeric to give a yellow tint.
- Heat the pan ,Put little butter on it pour the content on the pan spread it with a spoon put it on low flame so that it becomes brown, then reverse the side of the paratha with flat laddie and let the other side be done too .serve it hot with tomato sauce
- Wheat Flour Paratha is ready to serve.