Warqi Paratha Ingredients
1 kg: Flour
- 50 gm: Ghee
- 20 gm: Sugar
- Water for kneading
- 1 tsp: Salt
- 150 gm: Malai
- 200 gm: Fat
- 50 gm: Flour
- Kewra essence few drops
How to make Warqi Paratha
- Prepare a soft dough with flour, salt, ghee, sugar and cold water. Keep aside for 30-45 minutes in a cool place.
- Shape into equal round balls and roll it with a rolling pin about 5-6 cm in diameter.
- Put an even layer of the fat mixture on one rolled surface. Fold into half. Apply fat mixture on surface. Refold into quarters. Shape this quarter into a ball gently.
- Repeat the process once again. Finally roll to 12 to 15 cm in diameter.
Bake in a moderate oven.
Filling for Layering
- Mix cream malai, flour and fat together till smooth and add a little bit of kewra essence to it.
- This mixture is used to layer the different types of flaky paratha and naan.
- Warqi Paratha is ready to serve.