Ingredients For Chapatti:
- 200 g fine whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Oil
- 125 ml Water
- 1 tsp Fennel powder
- 1 Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cm Ginger, minced
- 2 Green Chillies, sliced
- 3 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 350 gm Cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 3 medium Potatoes, boiled, peeled & diced
- 100 gm Peas, softened in hot water for 1/2 minute
- 1/3 tsp Salt
How To Make vegetable Chapatti:
- Put flour, oil & water in a bowl. Knead to form a smooth dough; leave aside for 1/2 hour.
- Divide into 8 balls; roll each ball into chapattis.
- Place on wok and cook on both sides, about 1 minute each. Set aside.
- To Make Filling
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and fry fennel for about 30 seconds.
- Add onion, ginger, garlic, chillies and fry for 30 seconds. Add all the ingredients & stir fry for 15 minutes until the mixture is quite dry.
- Put 2 tbsp of filling on chapatti end; roll up thightly. Serve.