Sweet Roti Ingredients
2 cups whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1 tsp ghee
- 10 tsp sugar
- oil to fry on tava
- 1/4 tsp salt
How to make Sweet Roti
- Take wheat flour in a bowl.
- Add salt to it.
- Knead the wheat flour with water .
- Keep it aside.
- Make around 10 balls from keaded flour above.
- Take a single ball , roll it to a small circular shape .
- Spread a thin layer of ghee on above and add 1 tspoon sugar on that .
- Fold it so that sugar will not come outside .
- Roll it just like makint other rotis.
- Put the frying pan on medium flame .
- Fry the above roti by adding oil on the pan very slowly till it turns brownish.
- The sweet roti is ready to eat
- Sweet Roti is ready to serve.