- Potato 1 (big sized)
- Sago 1 cup
- Green chillies 4 (finely chopped)
- Coriander (finely chopped) a small bunch
- Roasted and coarsely powdered peanuts
- Salt to taste
How to make Sago (Saboodana) Roti Recipe
- Wash the sago with water and drain it. Keep it moist for 3 hours.
- When ready to make the roti.
- Peel potato and grate it.
- Then add chillies, coriander, salt, peanuts and mix well.
- Then add sago to the mixture. Add water if necessary.
- The consistency of the mixture should be such that it can be patted on a tava/girdle.
- Then take a ball of mixture and pat it on a tawa in a circular pattern with your fingers.
- Then pour some oil around and cover it and heat until the bottom of roti turns golden brown.
- Turn the roti and repeat the same.
- Serve this hot with Coconut chutney.