Roomali Roti Recipe
Roomali Roti Ingredients:
- 11/2cup Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)
- 50 gms Maida
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tbsp
- Water to knead
How To Make Roomali Roti
- Mix wheat flour, maida, salt and baking powder and sieve them together.
- Pour oil in the flour and add water bit by bit and make a smooth & elastic dough and set aside covered with moist muslin cloth for 1/2 an hour.
- Now make small balls of the dough and roll like a thin chapati of about 12″ diameter circle using little dry flour (it should be thin as a tissue)
- Heat an inverted griddle(tawa).
- Place the rumali roti carefully over it and cook till done. Fold it like a handkerchief.
- Serve rumali roti hot with indian curry.