- Ragi flour – to make the dough.
- Fresh grated coconut – 1/2 cup.
- Coriander – 1 bunch (cleaned and finely chopped).
- Onions – 4 (finely chopped).
- Curry leaves – finely chopped.
- Green chillies – finely chopped (according to your taste).
- Salt to taste.
- Sugar – little
How to make Ragi Rotti
- Mix coconut, onions, curry leaves, green chillies, coriander leaves, and salt properly with little water.
- Add the ragi flour with some more water and mix properly so that it mixes with other ingredients (This dough should be like chapati dough).
- Set aside for some time.
- Put some oil on tava (cooled tava). Roll small portions of dough to form medium sized roti. Apply oil around the roti and bake at low flame till it is done.
- Eat the ragi roti with delicious pudina chutney.