Radish Paratha Ingredients:
2 cups whole wheat flour
- for stuffing
- 1 cup grated mooli
- 1 boiled and mashed potato
- 1/2 tsp. ginger grated
- 1 green chilli crushed
- 1 tbsp. coriander leaves chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garam masala
- salt to taste
- oil to shallow fry
How to make Radish Paratha
- Make soft dough of wheat flour. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some salt over grated mooli this will release the excess water.
- After 5 minutes, press and remove all excess water.
- Mix mashed potato and all other ingredients, except oil.
- Divide the dough in to equal sized balls.
- Take one ball at a time and roll into a thick round shape about 4″ in
diameter, put a tbsp. of mixture. Bring the ends to the center from 4 or 5 points.
- Overlap ends so that they do not leave an opening.
- Press gently, dust with dry flour, and roll them with a rolling pin
to approximately six-inch diameter.
- Heat a griddle, place parantha on it and cook on moderate heat for three minutes.
- Turn it and pour half a tablespoon of oil or butter, spread it on
parantha and shallow fry over low heat. Turn it and again pour half a
tablespoon of oil or butter on other side. Cook on low heat till golden brown.
- Serve hot with plain yogurt, any kind of raita or pickles.
- Radish Paratha is ready to serve.