Pyaz ki Roti Ingredients
1 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 2 tbsp wheat bran
- 3 tsp pomogranate seeds (anardana), roasted and powdered
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp oil
- salt to taste
- Other ingredients
- 1 tsp oil for cooking
How to make Pyaz ki Roti
- Mix together all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough adding enough water.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out to a circle of 125 mm. (5″) diameter.
- Cook on a non-stick pan till both sides are lightly browned, using a little oil.
- Repeat to make 3 more rotis.
- Serve hot with a subzi of your choice.
- Pyaz ki Roti is ready to serve.