2 cups Wheat Flour (Gehun Ka Atta)
- Water as per requirement
How to make Pulka
- Knead soft dough with above ingredients.
- Leave it for atleast 30 minutes.
- Break off to a table tennis – ball sized (even smaller) bit of dough.
- Roll with help of dry flour to a thin round.
- Roll as thin as possible.
- Heat tawa and place phulka on it.
- When dry on one side, turn it.
- When brown spots appear on second side, turn again.
- Use a kitchen towel and lightly press the phulka, rotating at same
time, it will puff.
- Make as crisp as desired.
- Pulka is ready to serve.