Phapar Ko Roti Recipe
Phapar Ko Roti Ingredients:
- Buckwheat flour – 3 cups
- Green chopped onion leaves – 2 tbsp
- Green chilli – 3
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Banana leaves for wrapping the rotis – as required
How to make Phapar Ko Roti
- Make a thick dough of flour and other ingredients mixed together thoroughly with 1 cup of water.
- Spread a heap of paste over a big banana leaf, covered by another banana leaf, and bake lightly in a pan for 1 minute.
- Transfer the partially baked dough with banana leaf inside the earthen oven in a vertical position for 3 minutes.
- Remove off the banana leaf while eating.