Paratha Dough Ingredients
2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp. fat (oil or ghee)
- salt to taste
- water to knead
How to make Paratha Dough
- Mix all ingredients except water. Add a little at a time and form a soft pliable dough.
- Keep for 30 minutes before using.
- Always keep covered with a moist cloth, and see that the cloth is kept moist.
- One paratha requires a pingpong ball sized lump of dough. Henceforth in this
section 1 lump means this size.
- For rolling, use dry flour as in phulka, etc., to roll easier. Dust the roti with dry flour
now and then.
Paratha Dough is ready to serve.