- 1 bunch of Palak leaves
- 1/2 inch Ginger
- 3/4 Green Chillies (this one can be really spicy)
- A small bunch of Coriander Leaves
- Ball of Tamarind
- 2 tsp Jeera
- Salt to taste
- Flour for the Rotis
How to make Palak Roti recipe
- Blanch the palak well i.e boil in hot water for 2 mins and put them under cold running water.
- Grind all the above ingredients to as fine paste.
- Mix this mixture with the flour and make a malleable dough. Roll out the rotis and applly ghee on both sides.
- Can be served with Pickle or Dahi or you can have it with Tea as an evening snack.