Pakistani Naan Recipe
Ingredients for Naan recipe:
- 4 cups White Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Nigella seeds (Kalunji)
How To Make Naan:
- Sift the flour, salt and baking powder to a bowl and obtain a perfectly in the middle.
- Mix the sugar, milk, eggs 2tbsp of oil in a bowl.
- Pour now to the core of the flour and knead inserting water if fundamental to build soft dough.
- Add the remaining oil, knead again, at that time make up in damp cloth and improve the ability of the dough to stand for 15 minutes.
- Knead the dough once more and make up and leave for 2-3 hours.
- About part an before the naan are required, turn on the oven to maximum heat.
- Divide the dough to 8 balls and permit rest for 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle a baking sheet providing nigella seeds and put it in the oven to heat additonally the dough is resting.
- Shape every ball of dough amid the palms to attain an oval shape.
- Bake the indian bread naan until puffed up and golden brown. Serve hot.