- 3 Mooli (Radish)
- Salt To Taste
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Corainder powder
- 2 Green chillies, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp Corainder leaves
- For dough:
- 2 cups Wheat flour
- Salt To taste
- Water As needed
- Oil for frying parathas
How to make Mooli Paratha:
- Sieve the wheat flour and salt.
- Add water and knead to stiff dough.
- Cover and keep aside.
- Peel and grate the radish. Squeeze and drain all the water.
- Heat the pan and fry the radish to light brown.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, green chillies, corainder leaves and mix well.
- Allow it to cool.
- Take some dough and roll into small puri, put 2tsp of stuffing and cover all the sides.
- Roll again into a thick, round paratha.
- Heat a tava and fry the mooli ka paratha both sides to crispy and brown.
- Put some oil over the paratha.
- Serve the mooli paratha hot with raita or curry.