- Wheat flour (gehu ka atta) 1 cup / 200 gm
- Bengal gram flour (kale chane ka atta) 1 cup / 200 gm
- Salt and red chilli powder to taste
- Oil 2 tbsp / 30 gm
- Clarified butter (ghee) to smear
- Mix all the ingredients (except clarified butter); knead into a soft dough by adding adequate water. Separate into small balls; roll each into flat rounds 6-8″ in diameter. Heat a griddle (tawa) and roast each round evenly on both sides. Smear one side with a little clarified butter and serve.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 3 min