Methi Thepla Recipe
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 2 crushed Green Chillies
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Haldi (turmeric)
- 1 tbsp Ginger & Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Ajwain 1 pinch Hing
- 1/2 bunch Methi Leaves
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil as needed
How to make Mehti Thepla
- Put wheat flour in a flat vessel bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients int it including the methi leaves.
- Add 1 tsp oil and knead it. Let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Then make even size small balls of the dough.
- Roll them separately with a rolling pin into a round shape.
- Heat the griddle and roast each of the rolled out theplas one by one.
- First roast one side,turn it upside down.
- Then put 1/2 tsp oil on the turned side and again it upside down.
- Repeat the same with the other side.
- When evenly roasted remove it from griddle.
- Repeat this for all the balls.
- Serve them hot with butter or chutney or curd.