Methi ka Paratha Ingredients
4 cups Flour (Whole wheat)
- 2 cups Fenugreek Leaves
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp. Red Chilies(powder)
- ½ tsp. Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp. Garlic(paste)
- ½ tsp. Ginger(paste)
- Salt to taste
How to make Methi ka Paratha
- Mix together flour, washed and cut methi leaves, red-chili powder, haldi and salt.
- Add half cup of oil, Ginger and garlic paste.
- Knead the the dough well while adding water.
- Make equal sized balls of dough. Roll the ball in dry flour and make a round paratha.
- Shallow fry on a griddle (tava) to golden brown.
- serve hot with pickle or tea.
- Methi ka Paratha is ready to serve.