Gram Flour Chapat Ingredients:
4 cups gram flour
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 cups warm water
- Ghee for frying
How to make Gram Flour Chapati
- Mix the flour, onion, chillies, pomegranate seeds and ghee then gradually work in enough water to make a stiff dough.
- Knead well untill smooth, then divide into 8 portions and roll them into thick rounds.
- Brush both sides with ghee then fry until lightly browned on both sides.
- Gram Flour Chapati is ready to serve.