Gluten Free Gingerbread Drops Ingredients
1 1/2 mugs exhausted and rinsed processed pinto beans
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 2 tablespoons amaranth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 mug raisins
- Pre-heat cooker to 375 levels F (190 levels C). Series a baking sheet with parchment papers.
- Mashbeans and molasses, and oil jointly within a pan utilizing a potato masher or fork. Blend rice flour, cinnamon and amaranth and ginger into bean blend until finally dough is effectively mixed; collapse in raisins. Kind dough into 24 small balls and organize on equipped baking sheet. A little flatten balls on to baking page.
- Prepare inside the preheated oven right up until edges are somewhat solidified, 12 to 14 a few minutes. Before transferring to a wire rack, cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes.
Gluten Free Gingerbread Drops Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Ready in: 30 minutes
yield: 12 servings