French Toast with Mixed Berries with Truvía Ingredients:
- 1 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free egg product
- 1 tablespoon Truvia® natural sweetener spoonable
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 slices flourless sprouted 100% whole grain bread
- 1 1/2 cups mixed fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries), sliced if large
- 6 tablespoons frozen (thawed) sugar-free whipped topping
- Sugar-free maple-flavored syrup, if desired
- In moderate pan, beat take advantage of, ovum product or service, Truvia® normal sweetener, sea salt and vanilla flavoring. Fill directly into shallow recipe; schedule.
- Heat quality grill or non-stick fry pan more than method warmth or to 350 degrees P oker. (To test griddle, mix with some lowers of water. In the event that bubble hop around, heat is simply appropriate.). Sauces pot together with butter when needed.
- Dip bread in to egg cell combination; coating either side involving bread. Place on griddle. Prepare Three to four minutes in either side or perhaps until gold dark brown.
- Serve every cut using 14 pot fruits as well as One tbsp pulled at the top of. Snow using syrup.
French Toast with Mixed Berries with Truvía is ready to serve.