- Dill – 1 bunch
- Rice Flour – 1 1/2 cup
- Green Chillies – 2 to 3 (or as per taste)
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for preparing rotis
how to make Dill Roti Recipe
- Chop dill and green chillies.
- Mix rice flour, green chillies, cumin seeds, salt and dill properly by adding water.
- (consistency : as required for chapathis)
- Keep it aside for 1/2 an hour.
- Make them into small round balls.
- Grease tawa, shape the balls into thin round rotis by hand on tawa.
- Bake it under medium heat with 1/2 tea spoon of oil again on the top of the roti.
- When done on one side turn on the other side and fry properly till both sides turn light golden colour.
- Serve hot with Yogurt or Curds.
Roti with Brinjal Recipe
Here instead of dill you can use the chyote squash (white brinjal, called as Bangalore badanekai in kannada) It comes out crispy. Here you have to grate the squash and add to the flour. You can add 1 squash for 1 1/2 cup of rice flour. Do not add more water because, chyote squash leaves out water when mixed with salt.