Dal Roti Ingredients
Dal – cooked and mashed – 1 cup
- Wheat flour/ Atta – 2 cups
- Jeera powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp (optional)
- Methi powder – 1 tsp (optional)
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
How to make Dal Roti
- Knead the atta along with all the ingredients, cover and keep aside for 30 minutes
Heat the griddle and start rolling out small round portions of the dough with a rolling pin
If you wish to add oil, as you would while making parathas, feel free to do so
Make the rotis on the griddle, and again add 1/4 tsp oil, if you wish to
- Serve hot with Yam Masala or any other vegetable side dish.
- Dal Roti is ready to serve.