Corn Roti Recipe
Corn Roti Ingredients
- Corn flour – 2 cups
- Onion – 1 cup, chopped
- Potato – 1, small size
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp, finely chopped
- Chillies – 1 (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Water to knead
How to make Corn Roti
- Mix all the ingredients make a dough adding warm water (just like rotti / akhi rotti). Keep aside.
- Take a flat pan spread oil and sprinkle water take a medium size dough ball and spread a circular motion using your fingers.
- Switch on the stove make a medium flame.
- Sprinkle oil on the roti, cook till done.
- Flip over on the other side and again cook till done.
- Make the remaining dough on the same way
- Serve hot with pudina chutney or coconut chutney.