3/4 mug chopped pecans
- 2/3 mug firmly packed sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins, if preferred
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup bitter cream
- One and a half teaspoon walnut flavor or vanilla
- Two (4-oz.) containers Pillsbury® Chilled Cinnamon Comes along with Icing
How to make Cinnamon Pecan Pull Apart.
- 1Heat stove to 350°F. Oil 12-cup Bundt® skillet or even one-piece 10-inch tube skillet. In large dish, combine just about all elements other than cinnamon comes; mix nicely.
- 2Separate dough into Sixteen comes. Reduce each move into 4 items; add to pecan mixture. Toss lightly to coat. Spoon roll mixture in to greased skillet.
- 3Bake at 350°F. with regard to Thirty to forty moments or till deep golden dark brown.
- Awesome Ten minutes. Invert onto helping dish; spread with topping. Function comfortable.
Cinnamon Pecan Pull Apart is ready to serve.