- 1/4 cup butter or even margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Two tablespoons cornstarch
- Two teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- Two jars (Twenty five ounce every) sliced apricots see how to avoid syrup, exhausted,
- One 1/2 cups syrup reserved
- Two cups Bisquick Heart Smart® blend
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- One and a half tbs butter or margarine, melted
How to make Cinnamon-Peach Cobbler.
- Heat stove to 400°F. In 4-quart saucepan, warmth 1/4 cup butter, 1/2 cup sugar and also the cornstarch over medium heat One minute, mixing constantly, till butter is melted. Stir by 50 percent teaspoons cinnamon, the nutmeg, vanilla, lemon extract as well as peaches along with reserved syrup. Heat in order to cooking; boil 1 moment, mixing from time to time. Put into ungreased 13×9-inch (3-quart) cup cooking meal.
- In medium dish, stir Bisquick blend, 2 tablespoons from the sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, the actual milk and 1 tbs melted butter till soft money types. Drop money through heaping tablespoonfuls over hot peach mixture. Sprinkle with leftover One tablespoon sugar.
- Bake Twenty to Twenty five minutes or even until peach mixture is actually uptempo around sides as well as topping is golden brown. Serve warm.
Cinnamon-Peach Cobbler is ready to serve.