- maida 250 gm
- potato (boiled) 5-6
- khatti chatni 2 tbsp
- mithi chatni 2-3 tbsp
- besan 1/2 tbsp
- salt as per taste
- turmeric 1/2 tsp
- red chili 1/4 tsp
- coriander powder 1/2 tsp
- ghee/butter 1 tbsp
How to make Chutney Paratha:
- Add ghee to Maida and knead with water like puree dough (slightly hard).
- Make a thin paratha with this dough.
- With the paratha turning brown on the girdle,
- Make a thick paste of besan, adding coriander powder, chili powder and salt.
- Add small cut pieces of potato in this paste.
- Apply a layer of this paste to one side of the paratha, with paste starting to stick turn over the paratha.
- Applying some ghee cook till golden brown, serve with Khatti and mithi chatni.