One and a half egg
- Two mugs Original Bisquick
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 mug milk
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed, rinsed as well as nicely drained
- 1/4 mug Original Bisquick
- Lemon Glaze (beneath)
How to make Blueberry-Lemon Coffee Cake.
- Warmth oven in order to 400º. Grease round skillet, 9×1 1/2 in .. Defeat egg slightly in moderate bowl. Mix in 2 mugs Bisquick, the sugar, milk as well as lemon peel.
- 2 Stir with each other blueberries and 1/4 mug Bisquick; gently stir in to player.
- Spread within pan.
- 3 Make Twenty to 25 moments or even until golden brown. Awesome Ten minutes.
- Drizzle along with Lemon Glaze. Serve comfortable.
Blueberry-Lemon Coffee Cake is ready to serve