Banana Puri ingredients
8 oz Flour or maida
- 4 oz Gram flour (besan)
- 3 ripe Banana’s
- 3/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- 4 Green chilies
- 3/4 tsp Chilies powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Ghee or oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Banana Puri
- Sieve the 2 models of flour.
- Mix the red chili powder, turmeric cumin seeds and salt to the flour.
- Mash the bananas well while using sugar on a grinding-stone.
- Add 1 tbsp of ghee towards the flour and knead.
- Add the banana puree and still knead until soft.
- Divide into small balsa and roll out in to the form of a puri.
- Heat the ghee and deep fry puris on sides until crisp and brown, or fry after a little ghee over a tava on both sides until brown.
- Banana Puri is ready to serve.