2 1/4 cups Original Bisquick® blend
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (a couple of medium)
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or even margarine, softened
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- One and a half cup powdered sugar
- One and a half tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
How to make Banana-Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake.
- Heat oven in order to 375°F. Squirt 8-inch sq . pan with cooking food squirt. In moderate dish, mix all coffee cake elements along with cable whisk or fork until combined. Distribute within pan
- Bake Twenty six in order to 30 minutes or even until golden brown as well as toothpick placed within middle arrives clean. Awesome 30 minutes.
- In normal size bowl, blend all glaze ingredients till sleek. If necessary, add more milk, One tsp at a time, until slim enough in order to snow. Drizzle glaze more than warm coffee cake. Serve warm.
Banana-Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake is ready to serve.
1 hour 15 minutes