Avocado Sauce Eggs Benedict Ingredients
- 4 method tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 teaspoon good salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 ripe Avocados from Mexico
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 glass water
- 3/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely cut chives or scallions
- 4 slices cooked chicken, crumbled
- 4 English muffins, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon distilled white white vinegar
- 8 big eggs
- Pre-heat your oven to 500 degrees F. Set up tomato halves, minimize ends on a foil-lined baking pan. Dust tomatoes with parsley, salt and sugar, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast tomatoes until smooth but nevertheless undamaged, 30 to 40 minutes or so.
- In meals processor, mix avocados, limewater and juice, olive oil, pepper and salt; process until finally easy. In medium sized bowl, blend avocado sauce; mix in chives or scallions. Separate English muffin halves and brush with olive oil; prepare in pre-heated cooker until edges are brownish, about 8 minutes.
- When muffins are preparing food, complete a 12-” large skillet with water until 50 %-whole; provide water to some simmer, then include white vinegar. Split an egg into a modest glass, then very carefully pour the egg in to the water. Perform repeatedly with leftover eggs, poach eggs at a simmer for 3 to 4 minutes or until whites are company but yolks are still drippy. To empty, exchange eggs having a slotted table spoon to pieces of paper bathroom towels and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- To assemble, spot roasted tomatoes on the top of The english language muffins. Top rated every single tomato with the egg, then transfer muffins to 4 plates. Spoon avocado sauce above eggs and mix with crumbled chicken.
Avocado Sauce Eggs Benedict Recipe is ready to serve.
yield: 4 servings