- 4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- milk as required
- ground beef (prepared)
- One egg in each paratha
- 3 tomatoes,chopped
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 cup Spring onions,finely chopped
- 250 gm ground beef
- 2tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- fresh coriander leaves, as required
- fresh mint leaves,as required
- Green chillies,as required
- Heat oil & add mince & other ingredients & cook until water dries
- Sprinkle with coriander leaves, mint leaves & green chillies.
- Kneed flour with milk until the dough smooth, make into 34 equal portion.
- Apply oil on top and leave aside for 15 minutes.
- Apply oil on a marble top or a smooth surface and roll one ball of the dough.
- Put prepared mince sprinkle gram masala chopped tomatoes sprinkle onions.
- Break an egg on top and fold sides so that a squires is formed.
- Fry on medium heat till golden on both sides.
- Arabi Paratha is ready to serve.